Not all tooth replacements are designed in the same way. While implants are directly attached to your jaw and dentures are bonded to your gums, dental bridges seek to apply a firm grip in your mouth by attaching to other teeth, including implants if available.
It’s never too late to consider what dental bridges can do for you, including the following:
– Oftentimes, missing teeth can cause a person’s facial structure to descend, which will make them look older and weaker than they truly are. Dental bridges can quickly restore your facial structure and return your expected smile expressions.
– A standard dental bridge can last from ten years, up to an entire lifetime, but can be repaired or replaced as required.
– Dental bridges stop other teeth from moving out of position, which can often happen when there is not a full set of teeth in place.
– Dental bridges can return lost or impaired functions caused by missing teeth, such as chewing, eating, and speaking functions.
– Dental bridges decrease your risk for malocclusions and misalignments, which can often develop when there are teeth missing from your jaw structure.
If you would like to schedule a dental bridge exam with Dr. Juan Echeverri and the rest of our team at Echeverri Dental Center, simply call our dentist office at 713-956-8767 for an appointment in Houston, Texas. Our team of oral health care superheroes is here to help!